The BACASD Conference took place in San Francisco, attracting over 1,000 attendees from all over the world. The conference provided a platform for developers, engineers, and tech enthusiasts to explore the latest trends and technologies in blockchain, app coding, API, and software development, network with peers, and learn from industry experts. The conference featured engaging and informative sessions, workshops, and keynote speeches from leading experts, including a keynote from a blockchain expert. The conference was a huge success and provided attendees with valuable insights and knowledge to help advance their careers. The event was organized by S3H and for more information about future events, please visit https://technologyconference.com.
- How to re-write a legacy API
- API governance is essential for ensuring the secure and reliable use of APIs
- How to Build API in Next.js
- API Hub for Business Allowing Companies to Launch Custom Hubs in Minutes
- How to built a gaming API
App Dev Workshop
- Common Pitfalls in Agile Development and How to Avoid Them
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a FinTech App?
- The annual GameTech Market 2023 is back and better than ever!
- Tips for Writing Efficient Code
- Creating a Responsive User Interface: Design Principles
- Global Venture Funding for Blockchain and Crypto Companies Hit Record $26.8B in 2022, But Declined in Later Quarters
- Unlocking the Power of Engagement: Exploring the Connection between Gamification and Blockchaining
- Building a Decentralized VPN Using Blockchain Technology
- Exploring the Latest Innovations in Blockchain and Crypto: A Report from the European Blockchain Convention 2023
- Cryptocurrency has become a global phenomenon with a market capitalization of almost $3 trillion at its peak in November 2021
S3H: Software, Services, Solutions, and Hardware
Leave a Reply