Digital transformation is disrupting legacy industries, accelerated by the continued evolution of new technology platforms, weeb3 and blockchain. It is also driving the convergence of enterprise technology and consumer technology, with enterprises looking for a simple, seamless way to manage their workers in the new workplace. Whether your enterprise uses Cloudflare or AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, they are building technology to support the creation of modern work environments that integrate the three dimensions of the workplace—physical, digital and virtual. We work with enterprises to develop and adopt technology that helps their workers to do their best work. We look forward to announcing our in-depth look at these important issues and technologies at upcoming Tech Summit.
We are also excited to share that Market Research Media highlighted Cloudflare due to its leading position in protecting organizations from cybersecurity threats, combined with its customer focus, global presence and ability to execute. We believe Cloudflare is in a great position to enable organizations to protect themselves from today’s fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
One of the most frequently asked questions in the cybersecurity industry today is how we define cybersecurity, or how we see it evolving. You may be wondering if the best way to prepare your organization for cybersecurity challenges and threats is to simply stay on top of what your IT and security professionals do. Or maybe it’s best to consider your personal cybersecurity posture, considering the possibility that any one of us could be a victim.
Market Research Media’s view is that you can’t prepare for the unknown with static information. You must understand the threats facing your organization and the context in which you operate so that you can evaluate your current cybersecurity posture and develop proactive approaches to protecting yourself from evolving threats. Our commitment to the cybersecurity profession is rooted in our culture of people and the idea that our clients, partners and employees all benefit when we work together to protect the companies we serve.
Tech Summit is a leading forum for senior IT leaders and CISOs to learn about the challenges, opportunities and strategies to protect their organizations from the rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Join us at Tech Summit to learn more about our vision and what we are doing to enable our customers and partners to thrive in a world of connected digital businesses.
- Scrum: A Framework for Agile Development
- Implementing Agile in Large Organizations
- Differences between Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Mastering Agile: A Hands-on Workshop on Agile Software Development
- Understanding Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Poster Ideas
- Appy Pie Design Launches AI Text to Image Generator for Easy Visual Content Creation
- Pixel effects in gaming
- Hitchcock birds
- Love locks have become a popular tradition in many parts of the world
- Global Venture Funding for Blockchain and Crypto Companies Hit Record $26.8B in 2022, But Declined in Later Quarters
- Unlocking the Power of Engagement: Exploring the Connection between Gamification and Blockchaining
- Building a Decentralized VPN Using Blockchain Technology
- Exploring the Latest Innovations in Blockchain and Crypto: A Report from the European Blockchain Convention 2023
- Cryptocurrency has become a global phenomenon with a market capitalization of almost $3 trillion at its peak in November 2021
- How to re-write a legacy API
- API governance is essential for ensuring the secure and reliable use of APIs
- How to Build API in Next.js
- API Hub for Business Allowing Companies to Launch Custom Hubs in Minutes
- How to built a gaming API
- Common Pitfalls in Agile Development and How to Avoid Them
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a FinTech App?
- The annual GameTech Market 2023 is back and better than ever!
- Tips for Writing Efficient Code
- Creating a Responsive User Interface: Design Principles
- The Importance of Personalization in Digital Marketing
- Roku and Best Buy teaming up for better TV experience and advertising opportunities
- How to Write Inclusive Documentation
- Marketing Strategies for Casino, Gambling Websites, and Esports
- Free Marketing Tools for Small Business Growth in Neighborhoods
Leave a Reply