Digital transformation is disrupting legacy industries, accelerated by the continued evolution of new technology platforms, weeb3 and blockchain. It is also driving the convergence of enterprise technology and consumer technology, with enterprises looking for a simple, seamless way to manage their workers in the new workplace. Whether your enterprise uses Cloudflare or AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, they are building technology to support the creation of modern work environments that integrate the three dimensions of the workplace—physical, digital and virtual. We work with enterprises to develop and adopt technology that helps their workers to do their best work. We look forward to announcing our in-depth look at these important issues and technologies at upcoming Tech Summit.
We are also excited to share that Market Research Media highlighted Cloudflare due to its leading position in protecting organizations from cybersecurity threats, combined with its customer focus, global presence and ability to execute. We believe Cloudflare is in a great position to enable organizations to protect themselves from today’s fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
One of the most frequently asked questions in the cybersecurity industry today is how we define cybersecurity, or how we see it evolving. You may be wondering if the best way to prepare your organization for cybersecurity challenges and threats is to simply stay on top of what your IT and security professionals do. Or maybe it’s best to consider your personal cybersecurity posture, considering the possibility that any one of us could be a victim.
Market Research Media’s view is that you can’t prepare for the unknown with static information. You must understand the threats facing your organization and the context in which you operate so that you can evaluate your current cybersecurity posture and develop proactive approaches to protecting yourself from evolving threats. Our commitment to the cybersecurity profession is rooted in our culture of people and the idea that our clients, partners and employees all benefit when we work together to protect the companies we serve.
Tech Summit is a leading forum for senior IT leaders and CISOs to learn about the challenges, opportunities and strategies to protect their organizations from the rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Join us at Tech Summit to learn more about our vision and what we are doing to enable our customers and partners to thrive in a world of connected digital businesses.
- Yellowstone TV Show: A Feast of Glorified Toxic Masculinity, Neo-Feudalism and Vitriol
- Does cruise industry benefit local economies at travel destinations?
- Antisemitism has consequences
- Reframe your business-to-business (B2B) company as a business-for-business (B4B) company
- Travel Chaos Spreads
- How to defend yourself from centaur
- Picsart’s AI Image Generator Surpasses 1 Million Images Created Per Day; Launches on Android
- Pedestrians walking on a busy street in urban landscape
- What textures go well together?
- Photographic history of America
- #dltledgers Raises $ 8.5 Million in Series B Investment, crossing the $ 100 million valuation mark
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- One of the world’s biggest blockchains is testing a new way to approve transactions
- Blockchain.com and Unstoppable Domains Introduce .blockchain, First Branded Domain Name
- SuperTeam Games Raises $10 Million to Create Sports Games Enhanced by Blockchain Technology
- New survey reveals API strategies, concerns as enterprises look to securely free data for business growth
- RapidAPI opens European headquarters at the new location in Berlin
- Apiiro Extends Right from Code to Runtime To Help Developers Fix Risks Faster
- API-based startup that connects African businesses
- DataGrail Launches API & Agent to Automate DSR Fulfillment Across All Internal Data Systems, Saving Companies Weeks of Engineering Time
- Can you teach yourself coding?
- Brits app-sessed: New Builder.ai data reveals over 20 million can't live without social media apps
- Software can be classified into two categories
- Ondat 2.8 Arrives in GA with Increased Support for Stateful Workloads in Kubernetes
- Platform.sh Secures $140 million in Series D Funding to Support Enterprises in Scaling Fleets of Websites and Applications
- Why influencers are generating higher engagement rates
- Reasons for US retailers to be optimistic
- Glewee, the All-In-One Influencer Marketing Network, Closes $9 Million in Seed Funding
- Sneaky Marketing
- Marketing in Metaverse