Digital transformation is disrupting legacy industries, accelerated by the continued evolution of new technology platforms, weeb3 and blockchain. It is also driving the convergence of enterprise technology and consumer technology, with enterprises looking for a simple, seamless way to manage their workers in the new workplace. Whether your enterprise uses Cloudflare or AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, they are building technology to support the creation of modern work environments that integrate the three dimensions of the workplace—physical, digital and virtual. We work with enterprises to develop and adopt technology that helps their workers to do their best work. We look forward to announcing our in-depth look at these important issues and technologies at upcoming Tech Summit.
We are also excited to share that Market Research Media highlighted Cloudflare due to its leading position in protecting organizations from cybersecurity threats, combined with its customer focus, global presence and ability to execute. We believe Cloudflare is in a great position to enable organizations to protect themselves from today’s fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
One of the most frequently asked questions in the cybersecurity industry today is how we define cybersecurity, or how we see it evolving. You may be wondering if the best way to prepare your organization for cybersecurity challenges and threats is to simply stay on top of what your IT and security professionals do. Or maybe it’s best to consider your personal cybersecurity posture, considering the possibility that any one of us could be a victim.
Market Research Media’s view is that you can’t prepare for the unknown with static information. You must understand the threats facing your organization and the context in which you operate so that you can evaluate your current cybersecurity posture and develop proactive approaches to protecting yourself from evolving threats. Our commitment to the cybersecurity profession is rooted in our culture of people and the idea that our clients, partners and employees all benefit when we work together to protect the companies we serve.
Tech Summit is a leading forum for senior IT leaders and CISOs to learn about the challenges, opportunities and strategies to protect their organizations from the rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Join us at Tech Summit to learn more about our vision and what we are doing to enable our customers and partners to thrive in a world of connected digital businesses.
- No more Côte d’Azur for Russian oligarchs
- MKTG DEV 2022
- WiFi as a Service
- Small Refineries Respond to U.S. EPA Decision on 2021 and 2022 Blending Mandates
- Sony: The DSLR is dead, long live the smartphone!
- Peppers and Eggplants, the Quintessential Ingredients of Sicilian Cuisine
- Words matter, pixels enhance words
- Literary tourism has become a mass pursuit
- Younger buyers want autonomy
- Sanctions Bite: Russian Oligarchs Feel the Squeeze
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- One of the world’s biggest blockchains is testing a new way to approve transactions
- Blockchain.com and Unstoppable Domains Introduce .blockchain, First Branded Domain Name
- SuperTeam Games Raises $10 Million to Create Sports Games Enhanced by Blockchain Technology
- What is a blockchain domain?
- API-based startup that connects African businesses
- DataGrail Launches API & Agent to Automate DSR Fulfillment Across All Internal Data Systems, Saving Companies Weeks of Engineering Time
- Difference between REST and GraphQL
- Apple Provides Developers with Even More Powerful Technologies to Push the App Experience Forward
- Five Steps to a Secure Cloud Architecture
- Platform.sh Secures $140 million in Series D Funding to Support Enterprises in Scaling Fleets of Websites and Applications
- Coder Announces First Multi-Cloud, Multi-Compute Integrated Development Environment Platform
- Lumigo expands its serverless observability platform to support any modern cloud application
- ScaleOut Software Announces Production Release of Redis®* Integration
- New app to help northeastern Illinois drivers avoid traffic and earn rewards for improving their commute
- What is the difference between a good and an excellent customer experience?
- Marketing is the first line of sight into the values and purpose behind a brand
- Younger buyers want autonomy
- Marketing budgets are on rise
- How has the shift to tech impacted the role of a marketing specialist?