As I’ve mentioned a few times before, digital art has always been very important to me. I’ve always felt a connection to it, and it’s been my motivation in my life. I’ve written more lyrics about it than anything else. It’s just something about it that I just connected with. I always wanted to do something with it that was special and something that would reach a lot of people, because I have the feeling that everyone is connected to digital art. I just want to share that with people. That’s kind of how it started. It’s the same way that Steve Jobs got inspired. He used music as inspiration to create the Mac. It just felt like it was going to be the future. So I wanted to do that with NFTs and I wanted to inspire people with blockchain technology.
- Highlights: Day One of BSV Global Blockchain Convention in Dubai
- FTX Ventures Leads $5M Seed Round for NFT Trust Layer Doppel
- FinTech Firm Intelly to Unveil Blockchain-Based Property Investment Platform in July
- Fairmint Launches the First Solution Enabling Community Ownership Through Equity Tokenization
- Flowcarbon Raises $70M to Tokenize Carbon Credits and Build an On-chain Market With a16z crypto as Lead Investor